Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pacquiao vs Marquez – III Profiles

Pacquiao vs Marquez – III

Marquez had on statement that He will be the most and fits to fight Pacquiao in action among other fighters beat by Pacquiao recently Shane Mosley. In their first battle, the fight went to controversial draw which fans thinks for a unanimous desicion for pacquiao, that made marquez drop and knockout in the early rounds of triumph. In the second encounter, now pacquiao won via split desicion which made pacquiao cry and thankful for the desicion and he deserves what he does to marquez by unleashing strong punches which made marquez knockout but recovered until 12 rounds.


And this time, we will again see who's the final and best of their series, credit to pacquiao for 1-1, a win and a draw. I can't think who will stand until 12 rounds or the same result in their first and second fights that goes to the judges scorecards, or there will be a real TKO in this fight. We'll see this, more updates and fight video, and we'll watch on live streaming, ppv, tickets, or on replay - Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez battle for the Third and Last time in the ring happens on November 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

A little over two months ago, I was in Manila with my husband for a short Eid-ul-Fitr holiday break and I have seen billboards, giant ones I should say and tarps hanged at every post along Roxas Boulevard of these two boxers upcoming match. Mall theaters and cinemas are promoting pay-per-view promos thus seeing more and more flyers and tarps everywhere.

I know the Filipino’s pride Pacman is famous around the world but just in case somebody still don’t know him and Marquez as well, here’s a little background.

EMMANUEL Manny PACQUIAO

Filipino professional boxer and politician. Born on December 17,1978. Married to Ma.Geraldine “Jinkee” Jamora. They have two sons and two daughters.

Boxing Records:

Total Fights: 58
Wins: 53
Wins by Knocked Out: 38
Losses: 3
Draws: 2

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ

Mexican professional boxer . Born on August 23, 1973. Married to Erika and they have two sons and two daughters.

Boxing Records:

Total Fights: 59
Wins: 53
Wins by Knocked Out: 39
Losses: 5
Draws: 1

As I have said, this will be the third battle between two of the world’s champions in boxing. Their first fight in 2004 ended up in a draw disappointing all the fans worldwide. The second battle in 2008 did not appear to be different since it was as tough and close as the first one but a single move from Marquez giving way to Pacquiao’s victory in a very short fight and still leaving the fans hungry for more.

I know both varies in boxing divisions but I don’t want to mess around with it. I am just too lazy to do a little research and I am not eager to complicate my understanding on those weight divisions and boxing rules. Ha! Ha! I just want to watch the fight, cheered and scream and totally get hyper.

Who is the better fighter? Everybody wants to know and both boxers are dying to prove the world just as much. For every fight of “The People’s Champ” which Manny Pacquiao is called, seems to become an instant holiday in the Philippines. I come to say this so because the country will always take the moment to watch. I experienced travelling once during one of his fights and the towns and cities where we were driving by looks like ghost towns. The main roads and highways were nearly empty except for the very few who were also rushing to get somewhere where they can catch up and watch whatever is remaining of the fight.

Today, I want to witness the epilogue of this trilogy. Our TV set is hooked and ready to the channel that will give the live telecast. I am searching for links that will give me the live streaming. I am Proud to be Pinoy and I am supporting Manny Pacquiao just like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment